Our top-of-the line laser cutters can produce parts of all shapes, sizes and thicknesses with tight tolerances.
Every piece of armor is precisely cut on our CNC operated Tanaka laser cutting station. This keeps part dimensions accurate and tolerances tight between armor plates resulting in better protection.
HIGH DEFINITION PLASMA CUTTERS
MWM has 5 high definition plasma cutting machines. There are four 10′ x 30′ tables and one 10′ x 25′ table. One of the 5 cutting machines has beveling and drilling capabilities eliminating costly secondary operations. Large Parts, Tight Tolerances, Well Engineered Products.
(2) Tanaka 6000 watt/dual gantry style lasers – 13′ x 220′ cutting area
(1) Tanaka 4000 watt/single gantry style laser – 12′ x 54′ cutting area
(2) Bystronic 6000 watt/shuttle table style lasers – 5′ x 10′ cutting area
(1) Mitsubishi 3600 watt/shuttle table style laser – 5′ x 10′ cutting area
(3) Messer Metal Master Plus High Definition Plasma – 10′ x 30′ cutting area
(1) Messer Metal Master MPC High Definition Plasma – 10′ x 30′ cutting area (with drilling and beveling capability)
(1) Messer Metal Master Plus High Definition Plasma – 8′ x 25′ cutting area